Tuesday, March 01, 2005

[Real Life] Altercation on 17th Street

I just got into altercation on 17th ST while leaving a message for Monica on her voicemail. This young black guy and girl were walking towards me. The girl was also on her cell phone. The guy yelled to me, “Hey you! Hey you! Which way are you goin’? Which way are you goin’?” He wouldn't move out of my way so he pushed into me.

I said, “Obviously forward.”

“You want me to kick your ass whitey?”

“You’ll be dead in thirty seconds if you touch me.”

“I’m gonna bust your head in, whitey-mother-fucker.”

“You’ll be DEAD if you touch me.” I shoke my head like a mean big bad-ass black woman.

I moved forward, still on the phone with Monica’s voicemail. He started to pursue. I kept my same pace leaving a message for Monica detaling what was happening. After half a block he turned back around. I circled the block to see if he was still around but I didn’t find him.

So I’m back at work, tense and ready. These fuckers must smell it on me.

Gill says I need to go buy myself some pepper spray. I'm think I need something like a tazer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home