Friday, January 10, 2003

The paleness in his eyes melted the winter still clutching my heart.

Am I the only one who encounters mentally disturbed people riding public transportation? I cannot even begin to recount all the crazy people I see day in and day out between going to work and running errands around the city. Today some woman seemed to be expressing milk from her breasts while on the J.

I went and watched “Lord of the Rings: Two Towers” tonight with The Poet. The movie was good—I feel no need to compare it with the first film as so many other people do. Don’t we compare too many things already?

I thought it was interesting how Gimli provides much of the comic relief during the brutal battle scenes. For those who have not seen the movie skip the next sentence! I felt quite sorry for Gollum/Smeagol, the audience laughed and laughed at him, but they just don’t understand what it’s like to have two creatures in one head :)

The best part about seeing the movie was the chance to accompany The Poet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home