Tuesday, January 18, 2005

[Dining] The Last Supper Club

Jim, Lisa, Lisa (without the Cult Jam) and I dined at The Last Supper Club last night. The food was fair; I felt the flavor could have been more well rounded. The service was excellent, the women that work there are very pretty. It helps that they have beautiful breast, tiny wastes and look good in red. One of the Lisa made a joke about the ambience. Of course it is "The Last Supper Club," so it's supposed to have that feel with its stained glass, pictures of angels and booths that looked and felt like pews. Only we weren’t dining on the flesh and blood of Christ, instead opting for Blood Orange-tinis and sliced baguettes with olive oil, garlic and parsley dip. I was a little sad that no one wanted to wash my feet :( Our conversations mainly centered on vacations, each of them being nurses with a tremendous amount of PTO available to accrue. I of course was jealous, as I only get 10 PTO days a year which are sick days and vacation combined. The other Lisa was talking about spending six weeks in Africa and Europe. Why, oh why didn’t I become a nurse? We spent two and a half hours at the restaurant. During the course of our meal, the table next to our booth hosted two different sets of people. The latter of whom, I couldn’t help but stare at. The gentleman looked as though he was sucking sour grapes the whole time he sat there with his girlfriend. He also used his knife to put the olive-oil onto his bread. Fascinating. At some point he started to notice I was watching him (probably when I asked the Lisa sitting next to me if she thought he was retarded) but I didn’t really care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home