Thursday, January 23, 2003

I am feeling kind of dejected this morning. I went to work out with FF at 11:30 PM at the gym last night. We did cardio followed by abs and some shoulders. We went to eat an early, early breakfast at Bagdad Café. The food isn’t very good there but they’re open 24 hours. I'm pretty determined to loose another 30 pounds but I've been sidetracked lately-- easily falling victim to cravings for potatoes and the occasional apple fritter. At Bagdad the waiter who took our order kept sicking his crotch out. FF asked me if he was doing that to persuade us to order sasauge and I said, "No in his case I'm affraid, he's trying to get us to order bacon." FF laughed. He ordered a latte and I ordered a hot chocolate. When I drinks came FF said mine looked "really gay." "Your drink looks gay." I said. He put the drinks side by side. His was a tan with lightly murkey foam. Mine was a full dark umber with a cloud of whip cream on top. "Your's looks gayer!" he chuckled. "No, your's is gay. Mine's just childish." I retorted. FF is going to Hawaii in a couple of weeks. He's taking along his ex-boyfriend who's a real swell guy. There is a real round about way I met the ex and how he became a friend. Long story short, I now have to know every guy's relationship history before he can become a friend. It seems that most of the guys I know have dated one another, which may or may not lead to drama. After breakfast I took FF home, then headed back over the hill to my ‘hood. I couldn’t find parking at all so I circled the blocks for ten or more minutes singing with the radio as the rain fell steadily on my truck. I finally found a place, but it took me a couple of minutes to parallel park because I was tired and the space was on a hill. After curbing my wheels, along with any enthusiasm, I walked five blocks home in my workout shorts passing bundled up street people along the way. Upon getting into my apartment, I threw everything off my bed and fell asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home