Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Have you ever eaten the steak, egg and cheese bagel from McDonald’s? The reason I ask is because I’m really interested in whether or not it’s real steak. It doesn’t really look like steak. It looks scary. Mystery meat. I stopped by the golden arches this morning to get some coffee. Surprisingly (or not so) San Francisco has one Starbucks per person. Yet there is not a Starbucks anywhere near where I work because it’s crack-head central (well it probably shares the dubious honor with the intersection of Taylor/Market/Sixth Street) thus I’m forced to either go to Muddy Waters a few blocks away or enter Micky D’s two-hundred and thirty-four steps from work. What’s this about? Do crack heads not need a cup of coffee? Regardless of your take on Starbucks it has set the standard (albeit low to average) for how coffee and some other beverages should taste. Anyway, as always the lid doesn’t fit the top of the cup so I spilt. That annoys me. A homeless man that stakes out the front of McDonald’s opened the door for me thinking he was going to get some change. I’m sorry but you’re not at the Plaza and I’m fully capable (despite obvious contentions) to open a door by myself. *said like Soup Nazi* “NO CHANGE FOR YOU!” There was this little crack-whore chick in McD’s who had a dried bloody nose. Doesn’t she have a mirror? DOH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home