Friday, April 16, 2004

Sexual Innuendo, Hard-ons, Delusion and Projections: Is it a good sign? Here are my thoughts, being a tech savvy and emotionally literate person, with extensive empirical data collected over the past nine years. Anytime one sees someone online via a personal there has to be a certain amount of projection on the part of the viewer. We read about a person who we’ve deemed attractive. This either fires more interests or quickly quells the flame. After contact has been established once again there’s either more interest or none at all. Throughout this process, one thing I’ve learned to do is to keep low to moderate expectations on the other person. Early on, I would build someone into this monolithic person who he would never be able to live up to— which wasn’t fair to him or fair to me. This also leads me to questions what’s currently going on in my life and what I feel my specific needs are. Am I looking for friendship, just looking to get my rocks off, or is there something between the two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home