Tuesday, April 27, 2004

My Easter Basket arrived home with me after a visit up at me mum’s. I may be 26 years old but I haven’t outgrown the Easter Bunny. Last year I gave up Easter egg hunts. Anyway upon my request, my sister was only allowed to buy me one piece of candy. What’s a girl to do in that situation? Having to restrain her impulses to buy hundreds of candy treats—she used her noggin and purchased just one piece of candy for me. Of course it was an chocolate Easter egg the size of a football! I had left it in my truck where it melted quickly. Seeing as it was still edible I put it in the fridge to harden it up. It reminds me of the year I got my braces on. It was the day after Easter and I had a four pound solid chocolate bunny that I couldn’t eat do to pain. However where there’s a will there’s a way. I got out a candle, a ladle and a knife. I hacked away at the bunny, put the pieces in the ladle and cooked it over the candle flame. I would then inhale the chocolate. Satisfaction. Freebasing off of chocolate bunny parts. There’s nothing like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home