Friday, April 29, 2005

[Real Life] Alike But Different

Men and women see things differently, everybody knows that. But did you know that even gay men see things differently than women? They do, I swear. Yeah, I know that will be a surprise to most hetero-male readers (as if any are reading this blog). To illustrate my point: Gay man sends picture to straight woman friend Trickybrit (and please disregard the mini-van mega-fun thing in the center of his chest) and says how he wants to have puppies with Jack Johnson. Straight woman sees picture and sends back bad news Gay man looks again and thinks “well, no harm in just sleeping with him then.” Obviously gay men don't get caught up with the details (which is also a total lie but if I said differently I couldn't make my point.) Damn, I messed it all up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home