Friday, April 29, 2005

[Real Life] Why Some Animals Eat Their Young

My roommate Padric is currently in NYC. He sent this funny paragraph to me detailing his flight there. Who hasn't had a similar experience?

On my flight over, there were the typical yuppie parents who let their children do what they wanted because it "helps them explore the world" (but in the process annoys the shit out of everyone on the plane). They were speaking to their kid in 5 languages hoping to expand its cranium... which is likely undersized thanks to all the environmental contaminants. The kid was up and about despite the seatbelt sign being on. I prayed that the pilot [would] slam his foot on the brakes and send the kid flying (no pun intended). Alas... no. I was left to suffer. That kid and really, many kids out there, are why animals in the wild eat their young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home