Monday, May 09, 2005

[Real Life] Pothead v. Alcoholic

Picture it: I rush out of work and I'm angry. No good reason, just angry. I round the corner on to 17th Street and there are two women yelling at one another. That causes me to pause and become happy, why? Because I love when people fight.

So these are two African-American women. Both short and both about the same age. As you know, black don't crack so I have no idea how old either one is.

Woman #1: Fuckin' just pick her up some beer! Woman #2: Fuck no! Woman #1: Pick her up some beer. Woman #2: Fuck you!

I get to the corner and Woman #2 shows up next to me, ranting. Ever other word out of her mouth is fuck. I love it. I start to giggle like a little kid who has just gotten presents.

Woman #2: I'm sorry I'm bitching right by you. Me: No worries. Woman #2: It's just my grandma is 89 years old and I don't want to buy her fucking beer. I mean, she lets her grandkids smoke pot up in her house. Why can't she go smoke with them instead of being an alcoholic? Me: (thinking WTF) Gee, I don't know, ummm but good luck with that. Woman #2: Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home