Wednesday, May 04, 2005

[Whatever] Yeah, I don't get it either

I love reading The San Francisco Bay Guardian, probably because it's free. But it also features columnist like the coolest writer in SF, Michelle Tea (and if you haven't picked up any of her books or attended the RADAR reading series held monthly at the main branch of the Public Library, you're missing out. Seriously click on the link and quit reading this post.) But I digress, as I always do, probably because I'm an insomniac and this is really the Nyquil I took writing, anyway-- now that I'm on a tangent have you noticed how long this sentence is, good lord I need to stop it but feel powerless. Yay! That did it. Anyhoot, where was I? Oh yes. I love reading The San Francisco Bay Guardian. I love their ads. But what's up with this one? Is it saying that Asian women don't know how to work a penis? Sheesh, I'd be confused by that diagram. I thought it was some weird butterfly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home