Sunday, May 15, 2005

Macy von Poopmeister 2000 - 2005

Last summer when I fled Fell Street my ferret Macy moved up to my parents. It was to be temporary until I could find a new place to live. Unfortunately circumstance didn’t allow for her return to San Francisco. My sister called me after 10 PM to let me know that Macy had passed away. While on a trip to Southern Oregon in 2000 with my sister, I went in search of a hedgehog. While visiting a pet shop I saw a dozen kits (baby ferrets) and fell in love with Macy. She had just woken up from a nap and ran over to me. My sister said she was the one I should get. After a run to Fred Meyers for supplies Macy went back with us to our hotel room. Of course ferrets are not welcome in California despite an estimated 1,000,000 ferret owners state wide. Therefore Melissa and I smuggled Macy into the state. We were stopped at a agricultural check-point and I felt so lame as I forgot where we were coming from and where we were going. I'm not a good liar under pressure. Luckily we made it back to Ukiah unscathed. Macy was a world renowned smuggler. Her hobbies and interests were the black market, playing ball, theft, karate, talking long distance, smoking clove, travelling, the '70s, pop culture as it relates to velvet paintings, ninja movies, kicking ass and riding her Harley. Her favorite movies included Beastmaster, Along Came Polly, The Last Ninja and Kill Bill. Her favorite bands were The Chimpmunks, The Doors, The Cure, The Allman Brothers, The Kinks, The Cowboy Junkies and all other bands that start with The. Macy maintained an online personal. In her own words: Shoot, I don't even know what to type here. It's kind of hard since I have such little arms-- tho' dancin on this keyboard is dyno-mite! A'rite, I like to wrestle but not in the mud. I like to talk on my cellie. I run "special" merch back and forth between SF neighborhoods. I pack some serious heat, mmmhmmm. Sometimes I steal my neighbors' cars so I can joyride through the City, but never on Sundays cuz I like hangin down at the dock and shootin the shit with the sailors and dock workers. Shoot, I also like to hiss and spit. A'rite, killing stuffed animals or things with bells is a favorite pastime. Oh and I'm totally into leather, shoot.
On the people she wanted to meet:
Heck, I want to meet people I can call long distance while using someone else's phone. Other bikers, or someone who wants to ride bitch, and I know you do. Anyone who enjoys smoking clove or herb. Wrestlers. Angus from Free for All, he's hot. Mebbeyou, that is if you're packin treats. I gots a couple boys so I'm not lookin for luv, just a little sumthin-sumthin, you dig? Shoot.
To sum Macy up, she was simply kick-ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home